• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB Perlick Faucet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reed88

Reaction score
Chasing a perlic tap like in photos.

the local homebrew shop can't get them anymore and all my others are like this one..chasing 1 with or . without shank. and happy to pay postage

1487594763793.jpg

The first link has the wrong picture for 650SS. The second one has no model number so I wouldn't trust it. Third and fourth are clearly the newer model.

Are you after the 545SS or 545PC?

mstrelan said:
The first link has the wrong picture for 650SS. The second one has no model number so I wouldn't trust it. Third and fourth are clearly the newer model.

Are you after the 545SS or 545PC?
I'm. after the 545ss or pc it's basically the cursive type P as in picture...I. ordered the new style 650ss and the P is different and also the new taps aren't as long in height

FWIW to tell the difference between the PC and SS - the PC version has the P logo printed on whereas the SS as the P logo stamped in. The cursive P is the 500 series and the other P is the 600 series.

Latest posts

Back