• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB - Magnetic Pump - Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msydes

Reaction score
Hi all,

As title suggests, looking for a pump for brewing. Currently following a few leads around getting a new March 809, but was wondering if anyone had a spare March or equivalent for sale.
Heard KK ones have a tendency to be unreliable, but I'll only be using it every few weeks and if the price is right, could see myself going the cheaper option...

Please PM me w/ details and $ if you have one you're looking to get rid of.

Thanks,
Michael

KK pumps work very well. Have had one on a single vessel brewery for around 18 months and have one on my 3V HERMS set up without any problems.
I've also had a March pump for over 8 years without problems.
For around $75 its pretty hard to beat the KK pumps.

I agree with billygoat, I have 2x KK mag drive pumps, one is upgraded with the SS head cause I am running a heavy manifold on it and didn't want the plastic head to crack or break under the weight. One pump is a couple years old and runs as strong as the newer one (about 6 months old). Great product for the price

Yep for cheap out of the box solution the KK pump is the go (unless your planning CIP) I've had one mounted vertically( not a recommended configuration) for a couple of years, I should also up grade the head to SS but other shinny bling keeps jumping the Que.

Sounds like KK pump might be better option than I thought.... heh - thanks.

Anyone got one? :p

I've got two KK pumps and cant fault them..

Other than the cracked plastic heads when using excess force, I haven't really read anything bad about these pumps
Folks around here had been using them for a few years before KK decided to starting importing them in bulk and slapping their sticker on them.
I've got one that i've used a few times, never had a problem with it

Latest posts

Back