• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: Corny Keg - Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IR44

Reaction score
Any Adelaide brewers looking to sell one or two Corny kegs. Not fussed if they are pin or ball lock

Hi mate, I have a friend that is not on AHB that is thinking of selling on his 3 x Pinlock kegs and disconnects (I think he has 2 of each). I'll check if he's still wants to and PM you what he wants for them.

Hi mate, I have a friend that is not on AHB that is thinking of selling on his 3 x Pinlock kegs and disconnects (I think he has 2 of each). I'll check if he's still wants to and PM you what he wants for them.

Hey Mate. Definitely interested, I'll hold off hitting "buy" on my keg king order till I hear from you :)

These days I would be wanting to see any second hand kegs before I buy,
There is a lot of rubbish out there now.

Hey Mate. Definitely interested, I'll hold off hitting "buy" on my keg king order till I hear from you :)
PM'd you.

EDIT - I agree with pcmfisher re viewing second hand kegs. Be realistic though as you will likely have to change out all the seals from second hand ones bought from KK or Beerbelly, so added costs. I had too. Where as I would dare say that most of us home brewers (I say most!) have already done so and only filled them with beer or water rather than the syrups that leave your beer tasting, well, weird.

Last edited:
I have one pin lock keg that I acquired. It needs cleaning new seals no doubt and some TLC. I'll never use it, $20.00 and it's yours.

No affiliation but a quote from Beerbelly regarding their used kegs.

“Original ball lock, not converted pin lock kegs so the posts fit properly and have a pressure relief valve in the lid. Very tidy condition, holding pressure from pressure test and good condition seals. Comes with new post orings and have been cleaned up on the outside so lots of the work has been done for you. A bit of elbow grease to polish up the outside and they would be better than a brand new chinese made one.”

I have one pin lock keg that I acquired. It needs cleaning new seals no doubt and some TLC. I'll never use it, $20.00 and it's yours.

Take Steve up on his offer. He's a respectable member of SABC and wouldn't sell you crap. Also that there is a bargain.

Hey Steve, if IR44 doesn't take you up on the offer can I put my name down for it please.

Cheers Brendan
I haven't heard from the OP so consider it yours.

I haven't figured out how to send private messages on the new updated forum so if someone can point me the right direction it would be appreciated.

EDIT: it seems you need to 'start a conversation', a bit odd but I guess its same as a PM

Hi All,

Firstly, I apologise for not keeping up to date on this thread. I was jumping back into the forum whenever I got an email alert for replies, but seems gmail (I blame gmail, bit reality probably something i did by mistake) started marking AHB emails as spam.

I ended up purchased keg and supplies from KegKing. So im sorted for now.

Thanks again for

Latest posts

Back