• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb Burners

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopdog

Reaction score
guys im looking to buy some burners, either italian spiral, mongolian 23 jet or high pressure burners in syd any ideas?

cheers :lol:

Keefer bros, talk to robert. I got a 32 jet mongolian for ~$110 delivered IIRC. If i were to buy another one i would get the 23 jet, 32 jet is awesome (15mins to get water to mash temp) but way overkill. Unless you're brewing in a 44 gallon drum you should get the 23 jet.

The mongolian kit comes with everything you need including reg.

Visit gameco on Parra Rd Silverwater (next to the school @ the pedestrian bridge). Good range top advice & a discount for mentioning you're a brewer :) Very happy with the HP 2 ring I got several years ago from em - it happily boils 170L.

I do have to recommend the italian spiral & medium pressure adjustable reg after Barls blew up my patio concrete with his B). I know beerbelly sells em.

I'm with crozdog you must visit Gameco. They are the true experts on any think
to do with gas just explain to them what you need and what you what to do and they will work it all out for you.

http://www.gameco.com.au
cheers

Latest posts

Back