• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB - Brew Basics Inner NW BNE

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again Yob. Will do, as always.

Thanks to all who've replied so far.

I would still love it if anyone had an esky, no matter how dodgy and old for sale. Might be a long shot at this time of year :D

Good to see you back mate.
What size esky, LRG? I have a portable electric hotplate thingo too.

No worries , I think I have a 25L one there. I will take a pic this arvo with a heap of other things i was going to give to the local brew club but you may be able to use to trade for other gear. Good timing.

Cheers

Do you need a digital stick thermometer?

I'll be at the PO around lunchtime.

can't offer anything from where i am mate, but just wanted to say welcome back, and hope the worst of the issues are over.

Nice to have you back. You've been missed. Hope the worst is past for you

I know your OP said 30 L fermentor, but I have a 25L (it's takes 25L with a fair bit of head space; it'd fit 30L but the krausen would be climbing out the airlock) kicking around that's a wee bit old but only been used a few times that I'd be happy to send your way for nix. The fun I had following your double pot stovetop funky brew method is one of the reasons I got back into brewing. PM me if it's any use

Thanks for everybody's well wishes and generosity in lending, giving or selling me equipment at low cost. It's very much appreciated.

If anyone has an electric (or induction) hot plate to sell, that would fantastic.

Thanks so much again.

Welcome back mate,

Trust all is a lot better now and it is great to have you back on the forum and brewing.
I cant help you much with equipment but I wish you well with all endeavors.

Cheers

I sold my electric cooktop last year, I found that the good old lunchbox cooker running on butane cartridges does a better job.
They are available again at Bunnings after a short ban.

Latest posts

Back