• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB - Bottle washer and Drying tree

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sea_Eagle

Reaction score
Hi AHBers, I'm looking to buy a bottle drying tree and also a bottle washer device.
I'm sure there's plenty of people who have just switched from bottling to legging that may have one.
I'm in the Wollongong area and can easily get both up (Sydney) and down (Nowra) the coast.

Thanks for any leads

Jamie

A few on Gum tree & new ones on Ebay. Don't see them come up all that often for sale here. There are a few other ingenious ways of drying bottles if you search.
I watched one wacka balance all his stubbies upside down on a tea towel after he sanitised them in his sink whilst drinking. Farking nearly pissed my pants. You could try that once.

Damn said:
A few on Gum tree & new ones on Ebay. Don't see them come up all that often for sale here. There are a few other ingenious ways of drying bottles if you search.
of washing or drying? if drying, it would be awesome if you remember any keywords :)

I just sanitise my dishwasher's bottom rack, I can fit over 2 slabs on it- as long as you sanitise it properly first, haven't had any issues with contamination

Back