• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: 50L Keg (DIN Standard - 600mm high) - Newcastle Area

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevgale

Reaction score
I am looking for a legally obtained DIN standard 50L keg with or without spear. The DIN standard kegs are the slightly taller skinnier ones, they are 600mm high and have a maximum diameter of 381mm. Unfortunately the more common Euro standard kegs are too wide for my fridge.

You can buy them from Bintani. The say they have no minimum order. I have no idea of their prices, but I emailed them earlier today to find out. Let me know if you want the details once I've heard back from them.

Cheers, I would be very interested in their pricing if you can let me know. I am guessing that being Franke they will not be cheap ($300+), it might be cheaper to find another fridge and get a $150 Keg King Euro one.

The prices are $165 for a 50L with A Type or $170 for D Type. prices ex. GST. prices drop by $17 if you get a pallet, ie. 27+

I have no association with them, so I'm not sure what the story is with delivery etc. Probably easiest to jump on there site if you need further details.

Thanks everyone, that gives me a few options for DIN kegs. I'm surprised by the cost of the Franke Kegs from Bintani, that is the same price as Keg King when you add the spear.

Latest posts

Back