• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb: 2 Tap Font, Taps & Drip Tray

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murcluf

The Mystical Meerkat
Reaction score
Hi AHBers,

I'm looking for a 2 tap font , taps and a drip tray only interested in anything in good condition and above, perfer snap lock connections, not too fussy about tap styles or whether flooded or not or style of drip tray.

Will consider a 3 tap font if you have one but perfer a 2 tap, PM me if your trying to get rid of any of these things

Cheers

Wayne

Hi AHBers,

I'm looking for a 2 tap font , taps and a drip tray only interested in anything in good condition and above, perfer snap lock connections, not too fussy about tap styles or whether flooded or not or style of drip tray.

Will consider a 3 tap font if you have one but perfer a 2 tap, PM me if your trying to get rid of any of these things

Cheers

Wayne

I Have a drip tray that would suit a 2 tap font even three, stainless steel good nic. Send a pm and ill give ya a addy.

KHB

I Have a drip tray that would suit a 2 tap font even three, stainless steel good nic. Send a pm and ill give ya a addy.

KHB
Sorry Ben just scored one on ebay thanks to tomtoro pointing it out to me, I know between you and Andy you've alway got something on the go

Cheers

Wayne

Sorry Ben just scored one on ebay thanks to tomtoro pointing it out to me, I know between you and Andy you've alway got something on the go

Cheers

Wayne

No problems mate
KHB

Latest posts

Back