Wicked Ale Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spog

The Odd Drop Brewery
Reaction score
immm baaaack. :p scored a selection of brews from the wicked ale brewery in yallingup for xmas.(love the missus) 2 of the brews are not for me. the first is the chocolate ale,just did not click but wanted to try it for a long time. the second brew i dont like is the lavander and honey ale,try taking a swig of deoderant and you will get the idea.
all of the rest i really like. the 2 beers i mentioned must obviously be popular to keep brewing them.each to his own i guess,if the crew from the wicked brewery are reading this,this is my personal opinion only and in no way a swipe at you all.
cheers spog :beerbang:

yeah i went there in xmas '04. was a little underwhelmed with the place although the brews were nice (agreed, the chocolate wasn't for me). still have a soft spot for the bootleg when i'm down that way though, very much a fan of the raging bull! :chug:

yer i got a mixed carton from there.mmmmmmmmm.loved dirty dans dark delight.mmm. :chug:

Back