Why Party Kegs Are Hard To Find

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All

I work for Toro Australia, and the price quoted was incorrect, it is $950 Ex Gst.
but the reason is that we only sell a few each year internationally, so the volume is not there.
They don't often break and if anything we would sell the seals not the whole unit.

The reason the Turf Sprayer is so expensive is because they are the best in the world. We look after all the major golf courses and sporting arena's in the world, we are working on the Bejing Olympic Stadium at the moment (both irrigation and lawn care)

Cheers :)

Is there any chance they store these kegs in the same way that pubs secure their kegs at night? :p

Hi All

I work for Toro Australia, and the price quoted was incorrect, it is $950 Ex Gst.
but the reason is that we only sell a few each year internationally, so the volume is not there.
They don't often break and if anything we would sell the seals not the whole unit.

The reason the Turf Sprayer is so expensive is because they are the best in the world. We look after all the major golf courses and sporting arena's in the world, we are working on the Bejing Olympic Stadium at the moment (both irrigation and lawn care)

Cheers :)

Lacara,

surely these things don't cost that much to buy in though? They seem to be the same ones that Macca's used for their Ice cream (?) and they would not have bought them for that much.

Maybe you can do a deal?? :p

eric

top idea if you can get on to them for their REAL value, but i reckon the sight glass might stuff it for beer use.. unless it can handle 300kpa for 1min AKA the ross method? :)

All of our power equipment (Mowers, ride ons, professional mowers) are made in the USA or Mexico.
I have looked into this sort of thing before (As we also sell stainless filtration tanks which woud make perfect vats)
but as we have to import everything it costs the earth.

'Taylor' used to make these puppies for Maccas and Hungry Jacks etc....
they dont look much different.... but agreed, they definately wouldnt be charging that much..!

MiniKegsRS.JPG

Back