Why Party Kegs Are Hard To Find

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duff

Worst Website Ever....
Reaction score
Pouring rain here in the north, over 400mm yesterday and still going today :blink:

Looking at my gear, I noticed an attachment which caught my eye. The Toro Company are the largest maufacturer of golf course maintenance equipment worldwide. But check out the container used for foam marker on my sprayer.

Multipro_001.jpg

It's a 3 Gal ball lock Corny :beerbang:

Multipro_003.jpg

Will have to swap mine out and redirect the lines for my next spray session I think B)

Cheers.

:lol: Got the proverbial "19th Hole" already taken care of.

Warren -

Complete with sight gauge and everything! Nice find! Might have to visit a few of the local golf courses :eek:

Might have to order some new ones Brett, that one looks a bit ratty and damaged :p

eric

Might have to order some new ones Brett, that one looks a bit ratty and damaged :p

eric

Serious though I wonder how much the "replacement" part costs from Toro etc.

Duff,

to check out what toro sell em for we need your help by doing the following:

1. get the serial number of the sprayer
2. go to the following link http://www.toro.com.au/external_link.cfm?page=92
3. Enter the serial number and other info then search for the "part" (aka a party keg)
4. capture the part number & associated info
5. post it here so someone can chase the price.

Thanks

Ok, the part number is 41572. Type that in the master parts viewer and you'll end up here -> Click

Here's a close up

47088.jpg

Ok, the part number is 41572. Type that in the master parts viewer and you'll end up here -> Click

The tank part number appears to be 94-7252 or 94-7253 (depending on the year / serial number) but they may be just the tank itself - not the complete unit

On hold to the local rep - will hopefully have a price soon...

10 Buchanan Road
Banyo QLD 4014

Ph: +61 7 3292 4888
Fax: +61 7 3267 0000

No answer. Must be lunch time eh?

Whoa! $1,800 for the tank assembly, or he had one 'lying around' (with pump attached) that he'd let me have for $400....

Next!

The tank part number appears to be 94-7252 or 94-7253 (depending on the year / serial number) but they may be just the tank itself - not the complete unit
Yeah the 94-7252 is everything you see here:

843A0010.gif

You can select each of those individual parts, so you can weed out what you don't need. I guess the best thing to do is print the parts list after you've selected it all and get a quote?

Perhaps the clever thing to do is to buy as many party kegs as possible at whatever price and sell them to golf courses for $1800 each and use the profit to buy more party kegs???

Nice idea maltedhopalong ;)

Seriously though, $1800 WTF! that's bloody ridiculous. Even $400 for the one lying around is a bit rich, a 9L one from Ross is only $175.

Toro are good at charging premium for their gear <_<

That spray unit alone is around $55K.

Nice idea maltedhopalong ;)

Seriously though, $1800 WTF! that's bloody ridiculous. Even $400 for the one lying around is a bit rich, a 9L one from Ross is only $175.

I'm in the wrong business :( ...

Latest posts

Back