Which State? Stock Take 06

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which State RU in?

• W.A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N.T

• Q.L.D

• N.S.W

• A.C.T

• VIC

• TAS

• S.A

• N.Z

• Total voters

Mr Bond

Reaction score
Well the end of Financial year is upon us,and I thought it might be time to do an annual stocktake of where we are all from,just for interests sake.

I know that this has been done b4 in other polls,but due to the transient nature of forum members and a recent flurry of new members i thought an annual head count based on locale would be interesting.

Dave

My state - inebriated - isn't there ;)

My state - inebriated - isn't there ;)

I did consider putting Pissed as a tounge in cheek option,but thought it would poll too many votes and make the whole exercise pointless.
I am seriously curious about this.S.A has a good contingent ,but recently I have noticed heaps from QLD and also WA,hence the poll to find out.

Even more interesting when you note that QLD accounts for around of Australias total home brew sales.

MHB

Shame on you Brauluver, :lol:
SA should be on the top.
We all know it is the HOME of home brew! :p ;)
Athough if "The State of Confusion" was on there I may have ticked that one :unsure:
Cheers

From Western Australia, WA....otherwise known as Wait Awhile :huh:

whew! first vote for the south island.
joe

as i am off on holidays next week and will be in victoria,act,and nsw.then back to the act,then again back into nsw through victoria and into sa i am confussed, please sir,which box should i tick :D :D :D

as i am off on holidays next week and will be in victoria,act,and nsw.then back to the act,then again back into nsw through victoria and into sa i am confussed, please sir,which box should i tick :D :D :D

Damn,I knew I should have put all of the above for the wanderers B)

Port Lincoln is the richest mans town in SA isn't it?

Unfortunately, I had to vote NSW as I am living there at the moment. Would have much preferred to vote QLD. However it does make it interesting living here during State of Origin time.

Steve

WA. Little Creatures, Matilda Bay, Gage Roads, et al - remind me why I brew? It's a hobby I guess.

with the census up soon I wonder if that will have a ?

Q626A, Do you brew your own or drink megaswill??
.......B, Kits or All grain?
......C What style? :)

:beer: from the far north.. :)

originally from new south, in qld now for the coal boom.

also makes it interesting at state of origin time stuck in a camp with 60 crazy bastards yelling QUEENSLANDER in your face.

see you in melbourne, cane toads....

:party:

Sunshine coast Hinterlands perfect one day better the next

Batz

How about our foreign friends in Europe Brauluver ?
Maybe one additional option for Rest of World.

Doc

Does this mean those states with the highest number of brewers have the WORST commercial beers?

Or is it the case that those states are populated by people with more discerning tastes?

Surely its not just a population thing!!

Cheers,

Stout

Does this mean those states with the highest number of brewers have the WORST commercial beers?

Or is it the case that those states are populated by people with more discerning tastes?

Surely its not just a population thing!!

Cheers,

Stout
Looking at what state you are from and having lived there for 9 years myself I think your first statement rings true. (TIC :D )

Steve

BUMP

Just a bump for anyone who hasn't voted ,Only 10 short of the 100 which will give it a mythical relevance %age wise.

Back