Where To Buy Ingredients In Melbourne ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

specialev

Reaction score
I've just moved to Melbourne from Seattle for work and I'll be living here till sometime next year. I'd like to brew some beer while I'm here but haven't found any good shops to support my habit. I tried Cellarplus up by the Vic Market but wasn't impressed by the counter person or their prices.

Is there something I'm missing? The craft appears to be alive and well over here so where are the good shops at?

is the greensborough store till in operation? their website has a homepage citing 2008...I just figured they were defunct.

Pretty sure a lot of brewers use them and they have a lot more stock than the site suggests.

Give them a ring.

I've just moved to Melbourne from Seattle for work and I'll be living here till sometime next year. I'd like to brew some beer while I'm here but haven't found any good shops to support my habit. I tried Cellarplus up by the Vic Market but wasn't impressed by the counter person or their prices.

Is there something I'm missing? The craft appears to be alive and well over here so where are the good shops at?

Where in Melbourne are you situated? Are you an all grain/full mash brewer?

is the greensborough store till in operation? their website has a homepage citing 2008...I just figured they were defunct.
Definitely still there, the webpage is very sparsely updated though. I noticed they had quite a few briess malts last time I was there which aren't on the website. If you're after something specific it might be a good idea to call, but they're pretty well stocked.

Back