What Is The Threshold Of Alc/vol Just At The Point Alcohol Itself Beco

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe how fast he is getting pissed on it??? As said its about balanced you dump 2kg of sugar into a kit you will produce high alc% but the taste would be dreaded also if not fermenter cool it will be worse as said. I would prob use most LDME and maybe 500g dex plus would hop it upto about 30-40IBU, then ferment as cool as you can. I made heap of beers over 5.5% no noticeable alc taste well not any different to any other beers.

yes it tastes pretty nasty but it's an acquired taste. just finished a pint of woolworths home brand lager (toucan). I feel like i have had at least 3 standard beers

Metho is pretty cheap Jiveshicka. I've heard it's not too bad with OJ but that can add to the cost significantly.

Metho is pretty cheap Jiveshicka. I've heard it's not too bad with OJ but that can add to the cost significantly.

Not the best combo for smokers though. Highly flammable. :ph34r:

I smoked for years and never set myself alight. Just have to wear an asbestos raincoat, booties and special hat.

Back