Weyermann Extracts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darren, what would the approximate freight prices be to Melbourne on these? I'm looking at options for quick brews when I don't have enough time for AG sessions.

Speaking of freight, what's it like on sacks of grain?

NRB said:
Darren, what would the approximate freight prices be to Melbourne on these? I'm looking at options for quick brews when I don't have enough time for AG sessions.

Speaking of freight, what's it like on sacks of grain?
[post="129570"][/post]​

NRB,
It would be pick-up from Melbourne so no freight charges. You would need to order 250 kg if malt though to buy it from the warehouse. If you jump in with a couple of other Melbournians it would take nothing to get 250kg.

cheers

Darren

NRB... Don't know about you but 250kg sounds like a lot to me!

4kg per canister... (type of canister??? plastic/resealable?)

60canisters...

maybe not too much if that is a total
(eg say each person wants 6 different types of malt and we dont have to order 250kg of each! versus 6 types of malt extract for 1500kg total)

Dunno... I'm interested in probably one (canister) each of several of the available malt extracts, but without a lot more interest it doesn't look good!

Hey guys,
250kg is for malted barley. Probably 10 or so cans would be a minimum.
As to what the container is made of, I have never seen one. I will make enquiries as to their packaging. Quite an interesting range though. And reasonably priced.
cheers

Darren

Latest posts

Back