Watch Sbs2 Now

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its good for a laugh. Gives you a true idea of the two types of people that get into commercial brewing. There's those who get a hard-on over making it and tasting it and refining it, and there's those that get a hard-on about the idea of making it & love drinking it, but have a shitload of cash, and no idea how to make it, so go at it balls-forward anyway. To be honest Oz & James did a better first-effort of their minibrews.

To be honest with myself, when I got into brewing, I had no idea i'd get so excited about refining and improving my brewery... (as an added bonus to all the love of crafting a beer)... building gadgets and gizmos.. plumbing, pumps, heat exchangers, temperature controllers, etc.etc. working out the best way to marry them all together in the best fashion.. but I also had no idea how expensive that could get. ;)

These guys are chumps, sure.. but hey, they're good to watch and laugh at.

Lets hope that SBS picks up BrewMasters.. that is a good show!! Pitty it got canned by Discovery Channel at the end of Season1 tho.. :(

Latest posts

Back