• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zabond

Reaction score
I know this is a longshot but has anyone got a CO2 cyl they want to part with for a resonable amount of cash,pref in VIC ,but will pay any freight costs from interstate,just setting up a keg system and the minister for finance chucked a wobbly when I told her that a CO2 cyl was going to cost more than the 2 kegs - reg-tap & disconects I just brought!! :eek:
thanks[with fingers crossed]Russ

I know this is a longshot but has anyone got a CO2 cyl they want to part with for a resonable amount of cash,pref in VIC ,but will pay any freight costs from interstate,just setting up a keg system and the minister for finance chucked a wobbly when I told her that a CO2 cyl was going to cost more than the 2 kegs - reg-tap & disconects I just brought!! :eek:
thanks[with fingers crossed]Russ

ROFL, youre doing it wrong, you first tell them how much to rent it, then say, oh shit, "I just realised that thats $200 for a year, and to own my own will be $230... Wow, what a bargain babe, what should I do?"

:lol:

doc what size & how much I may be able to get under the radar
thanks Russ

A C02 Fire Extinguisher is your friend. Upside down, 3/4" threaded rod and you're in business.

Cheers - ike

If Smurto's bottle is 'under the radar' how do you go about getting it filled ? :huh:

MVZOOM I understand the CO2 fire extinguisher but upside down & 3/4threaded rod ? I'm old and dumb please explain
Russ

check out mykegonlegs

grain and grape and a few other places stock them.

I am renting a big 'D' steel cylender from Greensborough Brew Shop for $30 a year. but thats because the 'd' cylinders are almost 6ft tall and wigh 70kg empty. enough gas in that bad boy to last a few years. laughing.

MKOL is the way to go, I'm very happy with it. :beer:
I'd been struggling along with Soda Stream for a while, works OK but you really need to be precious with your gas usage.

The main thing that ticked me off with Soda Stream was doing the rounds of Kmart/Big W/Woolies and being told that they don't have any full changeover cylinders in stock until the next time the rep visits. :angry:

Latest posts

Back