• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hi i am after a fridge the large 2 door commercial type with glass doors also somebody who can come round and hook up my beer taps to kegs i need to get the setup right so i can hook a commercial keg outside and then fill the cornys inside i am happy to pay i have 3 taps i want connected email me if any other questions on [email protected] or message me.

cheers and hopefully beers

matt

i can help ya with fitting the taps and stuff , im hoping i have accquired a new two door glass fridge will find out on wednesday if i have or not .... where bouts are ya ??

south eastern suburbs / endeavour hills, let me know about the fride and the $$ you want for it then we can go from there.

cheers

matt

you might have got things a bit mixed up the fridge is for me if in fact i have got it at all, but i am willing to assist with fitting lines taps etc ....

Im also after a 450+ Litre fridge for fermenting if anyone in Melb's has one, has to be a normal fridge and not upside down freezer/fridge as theres no way im lifiting 60L's of fermenter over a freezer.

What internal dimensions do you need ?

I have one I am looking at getting rid of soon

Andy

anywhere from 460mm+ deep inside.

Back