• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted Perth: Ag Brewing Equipment.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hendos

Reaction score
Hi Guys

After years of kit brewing i want to move into AG brewing.

I am looking for a mash tun, dosent have to be flash even a home made esky type.
Wort chiller, grain mill and burner.
If anyone have any bits laying around or have upgraded to newer equipment send me a pm.

I am based in Perth.

Thanks

John

good luck mate but geting used gear around perth is hard as we tend to hold onto it but pm if you want a hand building a bit of kit up

i read many threads about homebrew equipment. for starting is it a bit expensive.

but why not 2-4 people share for example a braumeister ?

cheers stefan
mandurah

ok if you like brew every day - but every brew is 50l... :huh:

im done a little bit home brewing before and now i have a kegorator and a microbrewery brew the beer for me.

im keen in a braumeister.. but im sure if i like buy one i will use it only every 2 or 3 weeks.. if i use it more often i need a part time job...

cheers stefan
mandurah

to true big nath it becomes to hard no I need the rig . mate but it is my only day of and I want brew get to ******* hard realy fast

I got a mash tun but you will have to come pick it up ;)

Hi Guys

After years of kit brewing i want to move into AG brewing.

I am looking for a mash tun, dosent have to be flash even a home made esky type.
Wort chiller, grain mill and burner.
If anyone have any bits laying around or have upgraded to newer equipment send me a pm.

I am based in Perth.

Thanks

John

BIAB - no other equipment needed except a Pot and a nylon bag. Nickjd does a good thread...

Try bunnings for a mash tun - they have esky's cheap that can be used for a mash tun or again use a pot/keg.

wort chiller - see nev from gryphon brewing for something.

burner - a camping store or even good ol nev.

grain mill - just get the person you buy the grain from to mill it or again buy one from nev.... i do remember a motorised mill being for sale recently on here from vic park. No idea if it still for sale.

Thanks for the replies guys

I contacted Nev last week.

At this stage i think i will try with the esky idea, till i save up somemore cash.

to true big nath it becomes to hard no I need the rig . mate but it is my only day of and I want brew get to ******* hard realy fast

You been drinkin? :)

I have a 20lr urn, 55lt mash tun and a 40lt s/s kettle if that interests you as well as a Marga mill, 4x20 l cubes and a fermenting fridge with3 x 30 lt fermenters ..

Pm me if interested..

Matt

P.s ... No Fish .. Not your urn :)

Back