• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted - Kegging gear in Newcastle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beer-head

Reaction score
Anyone got any gear forsale around newcastle?

Im about to start my setup so im after kegs, gas bottle, chesty, disconnects etc.. Someone selling their whole setup would be ideal!

Thanks!

Check out Mark's Home Brew at Islington
Great bloke and He will be able to answer almost any questions you could have about brewing

gumtree usually has people selling whole setups. Here's one

+1 to Marks Home brew

edit: add link

I've just gotten into kegging myself and have bought a chest freezer which fits ~ 3.95 pin lock kegs. So if you are interested in a couple of pin lock kegs, let me know, as I will be swapping out 2 pin locks for 2 ball locks so I can fit 4 kegs in the keezer.

I went for the approach of buy once buy right, no doubt I will (and already have) make a few mistakes but I am happy with the choices made based on limited knowledge.

labrooy said:
I've just gotten into kegging myself and have bought a chest freezer which fits ~ 3.95 pin lock kegs. So if you are interested in a couple of pin lock kegs, let me know, as I will be swapping out 2 pin locks for 2 ball locks so I can fit 4 kegs in the keezer.

I went for the approach of buy once buy right, no doubt I will (and already have) make a few mistakes but I am happy with the choices made based on limited knowledge.
Thanks for the offer mate. I am about to buy a freezer as well and i think it will just fit 3 ball locks since they are not as fat as the pins. So i think ill be getting ball locks as well. Thinking ill get some off ebay, 2 delivered for $120 sounds pretty good.

sp0rk said:
Check out Mark's Home Brew at Islington
Great bloke and He will be able to answer almost any questions you could have about brewing
I have been and visited Marks home brew. Was very friendly and helpful but not much in the way of kegging gear. All just grain stuff by the looks of it.

acarey said:
gumtree usually has people selling whole setups. Here's one

+1 to Marks Home brew

edit: add link
I have been keeping an eye on gumtree and have seen this ad. I think his asking a bit much for it but, i can most of the stuff off ebay for less then that, which is what i think ill do.

Thanks for all the replies!

The Maitland CountryBrewer store is another place to check in at... kegging is on my xmas list - Friends and family can just buy gift vouchers from them for me to go spend how I want to set up :p

Check out Brew By U at Cardiff - they sell kegs and fridges etc and pretty reasonably priced I think

Latest posts

Back