• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted: Grain Mill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do we get the crank handle as part of the buy? Pumpy recons we are all soft as butter for not hand cranking

Well they breed them pretty tough out at Camden so I'm not gonna argue with him :) .
At least I'd spread well :ph34r: .

@ citymorgue2

i emailed fred last week in regards to a crank handle for the monster mill. unfortunately he does not yet have an affordable design for production. however ....

FYI, the handle that CrankandStein sells works just fine with our mills. If you have the standard 3/8" shaft, their handle will bolt right on, no changes necessary. If you have the larger 1/2" shaft, you'll have to drill out their handle for it to fit.

Thanks,

~~fred francis
Monster Brewing Hardware

for those of us with the 1/2 inch shaft, would the millmaster handle fit?

cheers
j

Hey guys just letting you know that I don't have internet banking so wont be able to pay till after work tomorrow.

OH YES :icon_chickcheers:
happy days in canberra town,my sexy big mill rocked up today!
WOW what a beast,im never gunna need to upgrade again.

let the motorisation begin...

cheers,dan

for those of us with the 1/2 inch shaft, would the millmaster handle fit?

Millmaster drive shaft is 12mm; 1/2" = 12.7mm. You'd have to drill it out and get it re-keyed to suit.

gents , i may be able to assist with handles , no promises, but we will see happens , lets get our hands on the mills first then ill see what im able to do ....

ok fellas I have to apologise, Ive been out of action all weekend (no computer, email etc) so Ive just rrealised that stuff has been happending re payment etc. im onto to it now. will have it done in 5 minutes. sorry for holding anyone up.

EDIT: - ALL Done.

Sorry for late one, just back from abroad, order placed with Ross...

I PM'd Ross before I left on Hols that I would follow through with the buy, and he has honored the mutual commitment.

Cheers Ross, a true gent!

While I didn't get a mill from him, I certainly get a lot of stuff from him because of his great service :)

I just missed the millmaster offer, hopefully will come around again sometime and I can pick one up for a bargain.

Anyways, so there's talk on the email about a hopper- since GMail refuses to let me actually respond, and I would prefer discussion to happen on the forum anyway, what's happening there?

I can almost feel the shipment of mills hitting our shores....are we there yet, are we there yet?!

:lol:

I can almost feel the shipment of mills hitting our shores....are we there yet, are we there yet?!

:lol:

Yes, getting very excited - my brother is in the process of building me a hopper - got to love it when your a tooltard but your brother is a carpenter :p

yup excited. I dont even have to pay for my mill anymore as the olds decided to give it to me for my birthday. so its milln' time (once it arrives). yeah a hopper is a good thing for us all to be thinking about. actually I had a dream last night about building this elaborate setup for the mill. completely unbuildable in real life but I vaugely remember it being fun to put together in the dream.

1.Dicko ACT
2. pokolbinguy (either a Monster or MasherMaster)
3.peas_and_corn
4. pbrosnan
5. Cliffo
6. Dravid (either a Monster or MasherMaster)
7. ryanmoore184 NSW

1.Dicko ACT
2. pokolbinguy (either a Monster or MasherMaster)
3.peas_and_corn
4. pbrosnan
5. Cliffo
6. Dravid (either a Monster or MasherMaster)
7. ryanmoore184 NSW

Ummm Ryan...you are a bit late....these bulk buys already happened.......

Back