• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

wanted: columbus rhizome

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siege

Reaction score
I've been tryna keep an eye on here as well as ebay and gumtree.
I know some people have it in Australia, and I'm really keen to grow some.

Anyone know where I can get some or willing to part with a zome?

Well, you may be in luck, I've got to dig mine up to move it this weekend, I'm in ringwood

Pickup preferred, can't be arsed wrapping and shipping, of course I need to confirm there are some on it...

Ed. Won't be taking too much off it, trying to build ot up.

Would live some YOB.. i will travel your way probs tomorrow night if OK?

Intending to dig up tmoz arvo.. Been busy cleaning and tidying the brewery for the film crew rocking up next week...

Yob said:
Intending to dig up tmoz arvo.. Been busy cleaning and tidying the brewery for the film crew rocking up next week...
Backyard blitz? You have done a lot of work out there.

Grainer said:
film crew?
Ive got a little zome for you.... and I do mean little.. if it wasnt for where the garden fork lanced the crown, I dont think I would have cut any off.

Let me know how you want to get it.

Cheers

Yob said:
Sort of but better, much better... don't want to let the cat out till its locked and loaded
Its a new concept reality show "The Block-O-Rumble Masterchef - My Brewery Rules, Sharktank-o-rama"....

Six teams of wanna-be renovating home brewing chefs descend on your house and compete to completely demolish and rebuild your home and cook you a Michelin star lunch. All the while tending to and supercharging your hop garden - getting your liquor license and establishing a backyard microbrewery. All with the aim of creating and pitching a million dollar homebrewing, hop importation and bulk buying franchise idea to a panel of business and marketing executives.

Back