• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wanted - Chiller And Mill

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acasta

Bro Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, im looking for a chiller and a mill.
Anything you have lying around you think you might wanna get rid of, give me some details, maybe a pic and a price. Im on quite a budget so i don't need anything fancy.
Thanks
Edit: Also somewhere relatively close, but i can do meetings for pickups or whatever.

I have a copper chiller, DIY job, I used garden hose on the ends with hose clamps. Needs a little clean up (diluted vinegar does the trick).

Also have an in-sinkerator (yes, you heard correct) which I used for a while, crushes a tad too fine but works great for BIAB.

If interested I'll send photos...

Hey guys, im looking for a chiller and a mill.
Anything you have lying around you think you might wanna get rid of, give me some details, maybe a pic and a price. Im on quite a budget so i don't need anything fancy.
Thanks
Edit: Also somewhere relatively close, but i can do meetings for pickups or whatever.

If you got one of those rubbish tip come recyling centre that sorts the shit from the clay and on sells it, check them out for in-sinkerators, there was 2 for sale at my local for $2 each the other week. As seemax said, they work a treat.

edit, chiller? why not a cube

PM sent about copper chiller.
I got a coffee grinder which, i assume, does the same as in in-sinkerator haha

Pics here, couldn't attach them in a PM, interface needs some work!

PM sent about copper chiller.
I got a coffee grinder which, i assume, does the same as in in-sinkerator haha

pics_025.jpg
pics_028.jpg

Back