Vote for your favourite beer style?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your favourite beer style? Part 1.

• Pale lager

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pilsener

• Amber and Dark Lager

• Strong lager

• Pale Ale

• American Pale Ale

• Bitter Ale

• Brown Ale

• Porter

• Stout

• Total voters
Truman said:
I didnt realise that and could only do 10 choices per question. What about drink Kev? Even though you might not brew anything from part 2 do you enjoy drinking any of them?
Sometimes I will have one or so and enjoy it, but the question was "favorite beer style" and none would be a favorite.

Amber lager - Marzen for me. A perfect balance of sessionability and character.

iralosavic said:
Amber lager - Marzen for me. A perfect balance of sessionability and character.
Amen.

Would alt fall under this category too? Luckily there are the delicious dunkel and schwarzbier under this category too. :chug:

looks like an IPA is the most popular style so far. Not surprising for home brewers I guess. Strong and hoppy.

Nick JD said:
I don't know what that means, but I'm sure it's devilishly clever.

Wait, I got it. And it makes no sense. I like it.
I was just suggesting that there was already an abundance of material available on the matter.

Truman said:
looks like an IPA is the most popular style so far. Not surprising for home brewers I guess. Strong and hoppy.
only cause there was no option for tepid, weak, honey-laced tea :ph34r:

bum said:
I was just suggesting that there was already an abundance of material available on the matter.
Eventually the internets will develop a DAS event horizon.

Then, it will just be dark and cold out here.

Wow that poll shit is awesome, and I like what you did there with the whole takin the piss out of me takin the piss out of a fictional character.
I just had a Smoked IPA at the Union in Newtown.
It was pretty interesting. The smokiness at the start was then taken over by hoppy goodness then lingering bitterness.
Oh and I voted for everything.

Based on the results I turned out as Mr Average, although I didn't do the sums to confirm this. More like I'm with the high outrider in both divisions.

Latest posts

Back