Vittorio and the kegerator.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my mining buddies shot himself last night. The same mine has seen two bizarre deaths and thee suicides in three years. All good people who had full lives ahead of them. As we do. I fly off to work tommorow morning to work underground with explosives. Leaving my family at home alone, wondering if they will ever see me again.

Let's put this episode in perspective, appreciate the outcome and move on.

Thanks again Vittorio, i appreciate your kindness and good luck in the future.

I love a happy ending....especially when the villain turns out to be the good guy.

three cheers for vittorio

(bring on the happy ending jokes)

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Djar for the private offer of his old kegerator. If his conduct over the last few weeks is anything to go by he is a stand up bloke. Also hats off to Vittorio for the way he cleared up and dealt with something minor that ultimately got dragged into the gutter. Bravo lads. Glad to see good old fashioned reason prevail.

:beerbang:

JD.

yay_for_friends_stickers-rfff848a668cf41288bb4c54ede76a14f_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

djar007 said:
One of my mining buddies shot himself last night. The same mine has seen two bizarre deaths and thee suicides in three years. All good people who had full lives ahead of them. As we do. I fly off to work tommorow morning to work underground with explosives. Leaving my family at home alone, wondering if they will ever see me again.

Let's put this episode in perspective, appreciate the outcome and move on.

Thanks again Vittorio, i appreciate your kindness and good luck in the future.
Shit mate, that's intense! Hope you're doing ok!

I'm fine. Thanks Phil. I just don't understand how depression can get so bad. Hard to understand it from the outside. It must be a very powerful thing.

I know...

Everyone started off like :D

Then people become more :huh:

From there, people became :angry:

Then came the :wub:

My heartstrings have been tugged too many different ways in these past couple of days..

punkin said:
So no more to be said then?
Hell no, this will drag on for weeks in true AHB style.

After that, there will be a meme.

Then a ton of people will join the forum, we will make a joke about it and they'll be like :huh: and we'll have to re-explain the entire thing again.

After that, someone will resurrect the thread and there will be an optional re-storm-in-a-teacup.

Oh no tiger, this ain't over yet :ph34r: :lol: :p

Lord Raja Goomba I said:
Hell no, this will drag on for weeks in true AHB style.

After that, there will be a meme.

Then a ton of people will join the forum, we will make a joke about it and they'll be like :huh: and we'll have to re-explain the entire thing again.

After that, someone will resurrect the thread and there will be an optional re-storm-in-a-teacup.

Oh no tiger, this ain't over yet :ph34r: :lol: :p
Ha ha, I can understand this. When I first joined this forum, I got so sick of 'kitten in the airlock' jokes I had to search for where it originated. Glad I did, piss funny!!!

Latest posts

Back