Vic X-mas In July 2009 Tasting Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call me slow, but I am still yet to kill off this case.

mcooks - APA

Really enjoying this one ... plenty of hops with enough malt to carry it through.

Now all I need is a bit of warm spring weather to go with.

Gives you a few more beers to fill out BJCP sheets on for experience points.

Thread ressurection!

Just opened Troy (drivelukeustoleit) oatmeal stout. Only a year late. Aside from foaming like a devil possefed I recon I could caulk the bathroom with that head! Stiff as, tight white and tasty. Lovtly roasty stout but with less slickness than I expected. A suburb smooth stout with great roasty grain aroma. Great body and flavours. Well balanced. Top beer troy top beer. Glad I saved it to savour on a good occation (like my bday eve).

Thread ressurection!

Just opened Troy (drivelukeustoleit) oatmeal stout. Only a year late. Aside from foaming like a devil possefed I recon I could caulk the bathroom with that head! Stiff as, tight white and tasty. Lovtly roasty stout but with less slickness than I expected. A suburb smooth stout with great roasty grain aroma. Great body and flavours. Well balanced. Top beer troy top beer. Glad I saved it to savour on a good occation (like my bday eve).
Wow, your patience is astonishing.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow, Bretto!

Back