• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[vic] - Wanted: 2nd Hand Med Or High Pressure Reg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
if someone has a medium or high pressure reg out there gathering dust please let me know. otherwise i'll stick with the old bbq reg until i can afford to buy a new one.

cheers

No one?

Come on Reg, surely you have a spare one laying about.

No one?

Come on Reg, surely you have a spare one laying about.
I got one from BBQ plus in spotswood quite cheap....( no affiliation )
They apparently import them...
Otherwise CM...you can borrrow mine and i'll come and watch a brew day if your not too far away from yarraville....
Cheeers
Ferg

I got one from BBQ plus in spotswood quite cheap....( no affiliation )
They apparently import them...
Otherwise CM...you can borrrow mine and i'll come and watch a brew day if your not too far away from yarraville....
Cheeers
Ferg
Medium or high pressure one Ferg? I've been into a few bbq places, they only have the std bbq low pressure jobbies...that'd be great if they have em

thanks Ferg, but im the otherside of town. The standard bbq regulator Ive got is doing ok, its just an optional upgrade.

will check out the local bbq shops

Maple will be out that way tomorrow Brett :ph34r:

Maple will be out that way tomorrow Brett :ph34r:
indeed i will, and in the same boat as cm2. See it as an optional upgrade, not something I've been losing any sleep over.

Medium or high pressure one Ferg? I've been into a few bbq places, they only have the std bbq low pressure jobbies...that'd be great if they have em
Um i think its meduim.....its an adjustable reg...from low to medium ? ... reca brand...
I've just been and had a look at it...it can adjust from 1 to 11... you turn the knob...i use it on a 4 ring burner...not nasa or rambo or the like
This bbq place is not your standard bbq's are us place...they are only small but they are the distributor for alot of gas products...with a very small retail outlet...they even supply a few shops with gear and the guy at the counter really seems to know his stuff....
Anyway...maybe call em and see what they say...i'd reckon they'd have a high preussre one in stock if you really want one....and besides...you could always visit G&g on the way home !
Cheers
Ferg

i know someone who might have a sparey mate.

Back