Vic Kegking Co2 Bottles Anygood?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gava

I do rather like beer.....
Reaction score
Hey,

thinking of getting a 6kg kegking co2 bottle, did a quick google found some issues in the past with not testing , wrong test stamps etc.
Anyone in Vic got/had any KK co2 bottles?

cheers
gav

Hi Gav,

I have a 2.6kg bottle from them and have had no issues both filling and swapping, be it though I have only taken it back to swap and fill at Keg King

Cheers

I have 2 of the 2.6kg bottles and have never had a problem.

If you purchase and do find you have an issue then ring them, they are pretty helpful.

I have one and it has been great. I havent had to swap it over yet but the Sunbury LHBS does do swap and go of the 2.6kg bottles (if they have them on hand). I actually got my 2.6kg bottle full from an ebay seller for less than the KK website quotes.

I have 2 and swap over when needed (it helps I'm only 2 ks away) and no issues and they r very at customer service.

I was thinking of getting a KK cylinder and it seems that most HBS only keep the 2.6 kg size so it may not be that easy to get the 6 kg size swapped once it's empty. KK have a list of places to swap them on their website so check that and see if anyone near you accepts the 6 kg size.

i have the 6kg one and its fine but i havent had it filled yet and ive had for 18 months but i know a few place that can fill it for around$50 plus when testing time you migh be able to get a swap via keg king and a courier to save getting it hydro tested

Latest posts

Back