Vale Ale & IPA 12 Packs - $19.99 at Dans

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will definitely recommend that to a friend who mentioned they drink it. :)

Add a cheap bottle of wine to the order and use code DMWEL1113 for free delivery

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Looks like they have fixed it

"This product is no longer available."

Worth a try

Yeh didn't last long the deal was too good to be true. I reckon they were fighting off the hoards at the door.
Can't say the Vale IPA floats my boat though.

They can advertise any price they want if they have no stock. Or is that being cynical

Tropical_Brews said:
Yeh didn't last long the deal was too good to be true. I reckon they were fighting off the hoards at the door.
Can't say the Vale IPA floats my boat though.

They can advertise any price they want if they have no stock. Or is that being cynical
Cynical? Maybe I am too because I like the way you think.

I got a 6-pack of Vale IPA a while back and thought it was pretty decent for an "approachable" IPA. But tonight I had one after a bottle of Sail and Anchor Devil Dodger (which I quite liked) and hated it. Not because it was a bit bland which is a common criticism I've read, but because it actually tasted bad. I'm not sure if it was a clash of flavours between the it and the Devil Dodger or if it was a bad bottle of Vale or that my palate was off the first time. I guess I'm still undecided, really.

I should mention I've never had the ale, only the IPA, but either way it's damn cheap which I can get behind :) .

EDIT: On second thought, if Woolies treat craft brewers like they treat farmers and other manufacturers, then the cut in price was passed on to the brewer and they probably still didn't make any extra cash. If anyone has inside info on how Woolies and Coles deal with "the little guys" I'd love to hear about it.

Back