• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Twin Andale Regs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danman

Reaction score
hi guys up for sale is this andale board with two regs on it-perfect for running two pressures for different styles of beer. i purchased it from a fellow AHB member but it is now surplus to my needs as ive got flashy flow restricted taps. was in perfect workin order im told when it was removed from a bowls club in vic. small crack in main pressure dial face but other than that to the best of my knowledge the rest is fine. offering to my friendly AHB members before it hits ebay. any offers?

cheers,dan

ram___shackle_brewhaus_052.jpg

ram___shackle_brewhaus_054.jpg

ram___shackle_brewhaus_056.jpg

i payed $150 about two months ago,add a bit of postage and shes yours brother

good price. if it were pickup in Adelaide.....

im sure tangent with a few dollars postage it would look great in your shed/brewhouse.
ive now put it on evilbay-with a hope someone will pick it up.
if it doesnt sell im not that fazed,the shed could always do with more clutter!
cheers,dan

Dont sell it. Those flashy flow restricted taps arent going to let you have different styles of beer that are carbonated differently. The flow restrictor on the tap is just a bandaid solution to get beer to pour when its not being kept at the right pressure or the systems unbalanced.

If you keep you dual reg you will be able to have the flat pommy beer on one reg and overgassed beer for your mates that are used to drinking it like that at the pub.

Dont sell it. Those flashy flow restricted taps arent going to let you have different styles of beer that are carbonated differently. The flow restrictor on the tap is just a bandaid solution to get beer to pour when its not being kept at the right pressure or the systems unbalanced.

If you keep you dual reg you will be able to have the flat pommy beer on one reg and overgassed beer for your mates that are used to drinking it like that at the pub.
You are absolutely spot on.These are great for carbonation not dispensing compensation if you get my drift.I have a four gauge set up all with twin gas outlets.So I can potentially gas 8 kegs at 4 different PSI's or dispense on 4 different PSI's.Bloody luxury.
Cheers GB

ive got my system running quite well at 125kpa,and im pouring stout through a diffuser,pilsener through a flow restricted tap and 3 sorts of ales through 2 restricted taps and 1 globus style celli tap. o get good carbonation and head retention from all styles. should i adjust pressures for any of these styles or keep running the curren pressure ive got? havent got into the correct maths for co2 levels for each particular style yet but am very happy with what ive got so far
cheers,dan

Back