Tui Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mate works for Dominion Breweries in NZ (who make Tui).
He has recently been doing a number of promotions for Tui including driving around the Tui girls for bar promotions.
He was also involved in the Miss Tui comp.
He's been having a great time.

Doc

I know it's a bit of a tangent, but I hate how brewery lab shots are always someone in a lab coat staring at a flask or a measuring cylinder full of beer. Even if it's a pretty lady.

I mean, what test is that? "Does this look like beer?" .... "yup"

He has recently been doing a number of promotions for Tui including driving around the Tui girls for bar promotions.

Tough job but someones got to do it :D

deadly said:

[post="84661"][/post]​

It is tough for me as he sends me all the pics after promotional events of him with the babes. The last set was him with the Tui girls, another with the Tiger girls and another with the Sol girls. Damm tough job :p

Beers,
Doc

Doc said:
deadly said:

[post="84661"][/post]​

It is tough for me as he sends me all the pics after promotional events of him with the babes. The last set was him with the Tui girls, another with the Tiger girls and another with the Sol girls. Damm tough job :p

Beers,
Doc
[post="84662"][/post]​

"5 Cougars Thanks"

Here is a pic of my mate from last weekend with the Tui girls.
Yes his moe is died because the week before he was Brucetta from the Tui commercial doing promo gigs.

Beers,
Doc

PD_20_26_20Tui__Large_.jpg

the llluckyyy *******. i was in nz back in april and the tui posters at the time claimed' who is john farnham anyway:(going back to anzac debate) very clever play that. got a chuckle out of it.

Back