"top Ten Weirdest Beers..." Article/pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is 'chocolate stout' weird?

Creme Brulee stout is just a weird name for a vanilla choc stout

It has 'Tomato Bibere', but not the clamato beer.

A disappointing list.

Mmmmmmn oyster stout :icon_drool2: :icon_vomit:

Pizza beer sounds like you've thrown up in your mouth at the end of a big night :eek:

How is 'chocolate stout' weird?

Creme Brulee stout is just a weird name for a vanilla choc stout

It has 'Tomato Bibere', but not the clamato beer.

A disappointing list.

I was going to say almost the exact same thing word for word!! Not the tomato bit though!

"Thats why we have decided to dedicate this top 10 to those who have experimented with beer in a bid to take it to new heights (mostly considering that most of them have failed miserably and probably need a bit of cheering up)."

I actually enjoyed how they thumbed down Dogfish Head's Punkin Ale considering it is one of the most sort after seasonal beer in America. Not forgetting it was the beer that got the owner Sam into extreme brewing. And a porter with smoked malt?!?! no way! smokes for sausages! And ain't porter a job?

This article looks like a dig at beer imho

Meh, there is usually 3 or so weirder beers on tap on my fridge - currently mashing in a Imperial Belgian Chocolate Wheat Stout, to be followed by a Jungle Witbier, and a tamarind oud bruin. Might be time for a glass of Gose.

The article starts off well...

"You probably didn't know this..."

I shouldn't be surprised, it's aimed at who they think 7mate viewers are.

We don't need no stinkin' top ten.

There can be only one. I love the smell of light beer, clam and tomato juice in the morning...
.chelada-1259.jpg

Bud Light Beer with Natural Flavor and Certified Color.

Considering it's aimed at 7mate readers, it's to be expected. I sigh, feel depressed and sometimes cry inside when i read mass published articles. Then the people who read them come in....lord. That's another problem entirely.

Bellarine Brewing Mussel Stout

Linky

I have it on good authority their recipe uses 4kg of mussels / 1000litre batch

i feel extremely tempted to tast that pizza beer :p has the potential to be awsome (and also not) lol also i take it you guys watch Brew Masters i found a copy of it on dvd and Big W was pretty cool all about dogfish head

Latest posts

Back