• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Too many 500ml Swingtops in stackable crates- Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers for the bottles reedspacer, a quick soak in hot water this evening & the labels have peeled off perfectly.

Will definitely grab another couple of crates from you in the not too distant future.

Gday reedspacer, any chance you have two more crates of the hacker crates?

Yep, heaps left. Hacker crates and bottles in plain milk crates also... PM me what you would like.....

Still got hacker crates? Those blue ones with the bottle dividers?

Yep. Still got those and plain milk crates.. I really gotta clear out some room atm.

So $5 for a milk crate of 20 bottles and $10 for a Hacker Crate with 20 bottles. While stock lasts...

I have 15 Hacker Crates and 12 or so milk crates..

I'll take 4 hackers. I can be at yours Friday arvo around 4:30pm

I'll take another couple of crates off your hands reedspacer. Can pop in any afternoon that suits.

Can do guys, pms sent..

6 hackers left and 8 milk crates. All contain 500ml brown swingtops..

Lukifer: I can grab yours Sunday if you end up buying some.

The 500ml swing tops you may have seen at BABB's. If the same as the last lot I grabbed, they'll need cleaning straight away as they still had some dregs in them. Great bottles for higher ABV beers like Belgians as you can have one glass and not "have" to drink a whole tally.

Plus swing top's kick arse over crown seals.

Back