This Australia Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Invasion Day.

I'll be thinking of those raped and murdered some 200+ years ago.

do you have any proof to back that claim up Dr? tell me ? how many were raped? how many were murdered? give me proof and I'll back you to the hilt

The truth is there was tribes of pygmies living in north QLD before the current aboriginals invaded and wiped them out. We are no worse than them.

How about all of those that are raped and murdered now?

Humans really seem to enjoy hurting each other.

Always have, and likely always will.

Spent Australia day swanning around San Diego breweries. This was the first Aus day in the US that I was able to wear thongs, shorts and a t-shirt - nice southern weather.

26 micro breweries (well one was really a nano) and 3 beer bars in 8 days.

West Coast IPAs can't be beat. I'm now officially joining the ranks of the hop-heads.

Might write some reviews later.

Spent Australia day swanning around San Diego breweries. This was the first Aus day in the US that I was able to wear thongs, shorts and a t-shirt - nice southern weather.

26 micro breweries (well one was really a nano) and 3 beer bars in 8 days.

West Coast IPAs can't be beat. I'm now officially joining the ranks of the hop-heads.

Might write some reviews later.

Zizzle, you have come a long way mate, I still remember you turning your nose up at some of my moderately hopped beers.

Back