Thebrewingnetwork.com

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone able to record it for me please ?

TIA,
Doc

Due to overwhelming response for our 1st show...woo hoo!

Our band width is vanishing quickly.

We would like to request that listeners tune in using the 'low speed connection.' Sounds almost as good, and will allow 3x's as many listener's.

Thank you.

The Brewing Network
BrewcasterPlise

Brilliant. Thanks John.

Beers,
Doc

jgriffin said:
OK, i'm uploading. It dropped out once or twice, and i changed from high-speed to low speed 1/2 way through. It will take me a while to upload, so probably best to wait till tonight.

http://www.users.on.net/~jgriffin/Beershow/
[post="62507"][/post]​

It works fine in Linux as well guys.

Amorok plays it fine.

Pity about the crap music :)

Steve

chiller said:
jgriffin said:
OK, i'm uploading. It dropped out once or twice, and i changed from high-speed to low speed 1/2 way through. It will take me a while to upload, so probably best to wait till tonight.

http://www.users.on.net/~jgriffin/Beershow/
[post="62507"][/post]​

It works fine in Linux as well guys.

Amorok plays it fine.

Pity about the crap music :)

Steve
[post="62526"][/post]​

Actually the music isn't too bad ...

No beer stuff just yet though.

Cheers John,

I trimmed it (the first and last segments) and wrote to a CD and listened to it in the car while running errands this arvo.
If they can continue to get the big brewers in etc, it could be a great resource.
Sounds like their budget is a bit limited though :(

Beers,
Doc

Good News brewers, they will be posting the broadcast for download, If you have a look at the BBS i think its due to overwelming popular demand

ozbrewer said:
Good News brewers, they will be posting the broadcast for download, If you have a look at the BBS i think its due to overwelming popular demand
[post="62615"][/post]​

Yes, that is great. Just hope that it doesn't kill the remainder of their bandwidth.

Beers,
Doc

yeh good point, but im surprised they didnt over think there popularity

I've got it streaming (and recording) now and it is so much better than earlier in the week.
Much better than kids programs on a Saturday morning :lol:

Beers,
Doc

i have it straming ok...well verry well, but the lame plugin for winamp sux and only sometimes records the out put

any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back