The Local Taphouse In St Kilda [pub Review] Update

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Further to my earlier post, I have done some follow up and can confirm that the security were not acting under our direction on this issue and we do not have a problem if people bring a bottle of water in with them to stay hydrated. It sounds to me like one of our security staff was on a power trip and may have been told at other venues not to let people drink their own water. This is not something we want our security doing and we are trying to locate the people who worked that night to reiterate this point.

Polar Beer, if you change your mind and decide you want to have that work catch up here, I'll shout you a round of beers...or a bottle of water each if you dont want to bring your own! If not, we hope to see you again - perhaps for GABS on Feb 12?

Steve

Further to my earlier post, I have done some follow up and can confirm that the security were not acting under our direction on this issue and we do not have a problem if people bring a bottle of water in with them to stay hydrated. It sounds to me like one of our security staff was on a power trip and may have been told at other venues not to let people drink their own water. This is not something we want our security doing and we are trying to locate the people who worked that night to reiterate this point.

Polar Beer, if you change your mind and decide you want to have that work catch up here, I'll shout you a round of beers...or a bottle of water each if you dont want to bring your own! If not, we hope to see you again - perhaps for GABS on Feb 12?

Steve

Steve! That is a great response mate. Well done. :)

I ended up taking the crew to Fed Square (where I drank quite a few Mt Goat Skipping Girl wheat. Very good. Off topic)

I'm really pleased to hear you followed up on that. I know my wife will be too. We wont be at GABS this year. Great line up. Best of luck.

Cheers
Polar

Latest posts

Back