The Gruen Transfer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
totally agree i thought it was super funny in parts and some parts interesting like the add challenge but some bits were lame
i will watch it again but as it is still better than that ameriacn dribble on the network stations

I'll say it's the best thing Wil's done in years on TV....but that's starting from a pretty low reference point in my humble opinion. If I'm accidentally watching ABC next week at the same time, I'll keep watching.

If only my wife thought cruising around AHB was an acceptable alternative to sitting on the couch with her watching Home and Away... sigh. <_< :lol:

The first episode in a series about advertising airs tonight and looks like it will be looking at beer advertising.

Might provide something interesting to lay your eyes on while enjoying a glass of your own.

Let the ranting begin! :D

Pretty ordinary show i thought,very scripted,tho,it was the first so who knows,it may pick up.

You forgot Rove McManus...a man crap at even scripted comedy....

Ah yes... a man who has his own show (and umpteen awards), yet the only bits that are funny are those not involving him.

Back