The Dream Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Quality over Quantity
Reaction score
While i was looking at houses to buy on the net i found this one.

The house was about $100K over my top limit but i saved a couple of pics to drool over forever more.

It was huge...... 5 or 6 bedrooms, indoor heated pool.................. and THIS!!!!!!!!

THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All i want for christmas is a bar like this..... a bar like this yes a bar like this.

:p

cheers and drool on!!!

Nah, you don't want that one!!

Theres no font out of the bar!

Does it have a balcony with a view over the rolling waves on a beautiful beach?

No font but it does seem to have taps sticking out of that peice of cooling equipment at the end of the bar.... 2 taps aswell :) better than a poke in the eye with a stick

mate,seen one that makes that look like a kids play room! owned by one of the local tuna "barons",its got a huge indoor heated pool, with a fully equiped gym,sauna and shower room hanging of the arse end of it.would cost me 2 years wages just to stock the bar....ohhh.oohhh...cheers..spog..

mate,seen one that makes that look like a kids play room! owned by one of the local tuna "barons",its got a huge indoor heated pool, with a fully equiped gym,sauna and shower room hanging of the arse end of it.would cost me 2 years wages just to stock the bar....ohhh.oohhh...cheers..spog..

Hi spog
If that one is the same one that I am thinking of the room the pool is in is bigger than my whole house :huh:

Tony,
That is a top bar,
Buy the house mate, it is only money :lol:
Cheers

Edit: added a bit more.

Tony ,

Are you sure you have not bought a Pub !

Pumpy :blink:

dicko,i reckon you are thinking of the seme place,the pool area is as big as your house but i reckon the bar and pool table area are as big as mine.. :D ...cheers....spog..

That is HOT.... :super:

Drooling at the under bar fridge gear...I WANT IT!!!! :angry:

Tony, it i will chip in $100 bucks to help buy it... but i get to keep the fridges... :D :blink:

Tony you should have said "No I don't even drink"

"How about knockin 100 K off the price"

Drool!! What a dream!
My reality = I have to scrabble over the kids bikes to get to my keg fridge out in the shed!

Tony

Guess you will be settling for an old Milard caravan and a mirical box made from an old esky :D

Back