• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

The Big Sale In Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgriffin

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've had to give up brewing for various reasons, and as i haven't put down a brew for over 12 months i figure it's time to sell up and get the garage space back.

I'm looking for pickup only sorry, although i may be tempted.

I'll also be keen to offer discounts for anyone who wants to buy a substantial amount of it in one go.
All gear has been in a shed for 12 months, and is dusty but relatively clean. It was all spotless going into storage, and is covered in dust, but should be spotless inside (for stuff like the kegs). THe kegs were also just reco'd before storage, and a i have 4x spare poppets and seals kits for the first purchasers.

I think that all these prices are very fair based on my rusty memory of what things used to go for and what I paid for them, please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

So... here it is..

6x 5 Gal Corny Kegs Ball Lock - SOLD

2x 3 Gal Corny Kegs Ball Lock - SOLD

1x Keep Cold 10 Gal mas tun with stainless fittings - SOLD

1x Stainless Insulated Mash Tun - $40 (just enough for 5 gal mash) - SOLD

1x Keg with top cut off and hole drilled + stainless fittings - SOLD

1x Harris 601 Reg - $40 - SOLD

1x Stainless Drip Tray - $40 - SOLD

1xDixell Temp Controller wired up - $50 SOLD

1x Dixell Temp Controller Bare - $40 SOLD

1x March Pump + Bracket (UNUSED) - $200 - SOLD

1x Immersion heater 2400w - $15 - SOLD

1x 3 Bar Font (needs reco) - $100 - SOLD

3x Taps (can't recall type, see far right on piccie) - $30 ea - SOLD

1x Birko 20L Electric Urn - $60 - SOLD

Yeast cultivation Kit (4x flask various, 10x petrie dishes, 5x specimen jar thingies, 1x alcohol burner, gass stirrers, approx 100 test tubes) - $50 - SOLD

2x 5L glass flask thingies (on right in picture) - $10ea SOLD

2x Fridge East West Style "through" taps (not pictured) - $20ea - SOLD

3x Alumasc Beer Line Pressure controller thingies (unused) knob style - $10 ea - SOLD

1x 4 Ring Burner + Reg & Hose - $60 - SOLD

1x Blichmann Engineering Beer Gun Kit (unused) - $60 SOLD

1x CFWC Homemade (9m works brlliant) - $20 - Tenative Sell

1x Stainless pot (15l??) - $10

1x Hahn font, light, bubbles, with pump and power supply, needs reco - $120

1x Bottle Tree - $5

I also have two fridges. Both are filthy. Both are free to the first who wants em.
One is big old steel type, has holes in front door for 2 taps. Only takes 2 kegs.
Second is small plastic modern frige. Only good for fermentor fridge as the freezer section leaks when it's on a defrost cycle. Only an issue when used flat out as a fridge.

There's also a heap of stoppers, seals, taps, and other stuff that people can pick from for free when picking up.

thelot.jpg

taps.jpg

I will take the two Andale Floryte taps if you are willing to post to Bundy or hold for a few days til I can get someone to collect them for me?

PM send about

Keep Cold 10 Gal mas tun with stainless fittings - $50
and
Keg with top cut off and hole drilled + stainless fittings - $20

JG il take the harris reg ,2x20lt cornys ,1x$30 tap if u can post 2 melb PM sent

PM sent 1 X corny - $50
+ drip tray - $40 (depending on size)

Drip Tray is 23cm x 71cm x 2cm. Plus it's got a "lip" on the front.

I take both Dixells and the Immersion heater

Batz

Also take whatever 5 Gal Corny Kegs Ball Lock - $50ea you have left,sounds like 3

Batz

I will take the march pump and bracket if you can post to Melbourne
Cheers
Reg

PM sent

Font would be very useful here. Is it flooded?

Drip Tray is 23cm x 71cm x 2cm. Plus it's got a "lip" on the front.

OK - confirm the drip tray - I take it that its polished SS (I think I've already got it's little brother on the bar :))
PS. What did you want for disconnects?

Sad when someone leaves the AG fraternity,selling off all your gear :(

Bit like a farm sale,everyone in for a bargain while the poor old owners stand back and weep.

Hope your all happy with yourselves!

Who bought the Floryte taps? Did you seriously get a PM in before I replied? It only took me 4 minutes to response!

SWMBO just hit me with the rolling pin again,

Anyone else want the three kegs? Otherwise it's not a problem I'll take them.....well not a problem for you blokes anyway

Batz

What are the "2x Fridge East West Style "through" taps (not pictured) - $20ea"?

Who bought the Floryte taps? Did you seriously get a PM in before I replied? It only took me 4 minutes to response!

Sorry but in your last PM, after i said I would not take the adaptors off the font, you said

"I will have to price up some snap lock adaptors to see if it would be worth the money.
"

Which to me sounded at the time like you were no longer 100%. I was offered a deal for the font and the taps no questions asked so i took it.
Sorry, i've tried to keep up with the dozens on PM's and keep them in chronological order, but i'm not perfect.

Back