The Bayside Brewers Oktoberfest

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

etbandit

Reaction score
The Bayside Brewers would like to annouce that entry forms are now available for our annual Oktoberfest homebrew competion.

Homebrew Competition: Sat 17th October 2009
Entries are open for all German beer styles: Wheat, Pale Lager, Dark Lagers and Bock Categories.
Entries are open to all states, independent and club affiliated amateur brewers. Entries close 12pm Sat 10th Oct: See entry form for drop-off points

Oktoberfest Public Tasting: Sun 18th October 2009
(Doors open 11am - Craft beer tastings, Live music, Kransky BBQ, Brewing Demonstrations, Homebrew competitions awards, Peoples choice award for best beer)
Hickinbotham Winery - 194 Nepean Hwy Dromana VIC
OktoberfestPic2009.jpg

Prizes are awarded for:
Champion Beer of Show
Champion Brewer
1st, 2nd & 3rd Place in each category
Best Novice Brewer (Victorian brewers only)

Winners will be announced at 2pm on Sun 18th Oct during the Oktoberfest Public tasting day

For full details on the Flyer & Entry Forms

View attachment FlyerOktoberfest2009.pdf
View attachment EntryFormOktoberfest2009.pdf

Cheers
Chan

Just a heads up that Oktoberfest entries close this coming Saturday 10th OCT at 12pm:

See entry form for drop-off points

Cheers

god damn it i forgot they closed this weekend. damn, thought i had another week to send my entries in. damn damn damn damn

god damn it i forgot they closed this weekend. damn, thought i had another week to send my entries in. damn damn damn damn

Guess whos sulfur ridden Dunkel is no longer sulfur ridden! :huh: Either way im not wasiting my money to be told its got storage problems. Atleast thats what im expecting with the entry i had for vicbrew.

Was planning on offering to Steward but no reply from their online contact form. Anyone got a name and number i can contact.

rgds mike

I'm in with an entry. :) Won't be able to go to the event sadly, off to watch motorbikes and pit chicks at Phillip Island.

Not expecting big things with this my second ever beer entered in a comp, but I guess you have to be in it to win it (or at least know where the hell you arsed up!).

Hopper.

Won't be able to go to the event sadly, off to watch motorbikes and pit chicks at Phillip Island.

Hopper.
Sadly may ass, Pit chicks are hot! that'd be my choice too... no offence to the event, but bikes, chicks, and chicks with bikes... :icon_drool2:

Sadly may ass, Pit chicks are hot! that'd be my choice too... no offence to the event, but bikes, chicks, and chicks with bikes... :icon_drool2:

Yeah - point taken Maple! And I guess I'm having an Ockoberfest of my own, going to introduce the mates to a keg of Dr Smurtos that has come up pretty good at the end of track days. Yep - life could be worse! Beer + Babes + Bikes. I can't see a downside to that equation! ;)

Cheers!

Hopper.

Just a head up that the Oktoberfest Public Tasting is on this Sunday 18th October 2009
(Doors open 11am - Craft beer tastings, Live music, Kransky BBQ, Brewing Demonstrations, Homebrew competitions awards, Peoples choice award for best beer)
Hickinbotham Winery - 194 Nepean Hwy Dromana VIC

Back