The Advertiser Beer Reviews

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks TDA, would've missed this one otherwise. I usually don't read the Advertiser, I guess there is sometimes diamonds among the Crows and Erin Phillips stories.

Hmmm... good to know these beers are available at the mythical adelaidebiershop.com.au :lol: The launch of the website has now been put off until November 2008 so maybe the author has a vested interest in the site? As far as I can see nothing is available from them.

Anyway, good pick up TDA. Things a bit slow at work today? ;)

Nothing available indeed according to the website. Must be an article filler / slow news day... i find the advertiser is quick read guaranteed!
Cheers.

Nothing available indeed according to the website. Must be an article filler / slow news day... i find the advertiser is quick read guaranteed!
Cheers.
Have to totally agree it a real filler looks like he had to pad it out to fill the space, used the word or should say words mad and madness 17 times. And since when has drinking quaility been seen as madness, I thought parting with cash for megaswill cats piss was a true sign of madness :icon_vomit:

Latest posts

Back