Thats It! I've Had Enough! I Quit!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Thats It! I've Had Enough! I Quit!, Chucked my job in... my god what have I done?"

I'm about to do this... to chase a dream...more to come soon..

JD

My goodness... I'm starting a trend...

Finally have all my printing and business registration stuff worked out and am now officially in business. Website went live last week - www.dontpanititsolutions.com.au.. check it out.. it looks awesome.

Had my first paying job today!

500 flyers hit the streets tomorrow. And starting negotiations on a decent maintenance contract in the next day or so.

Things is looking up!

Cheers
Dave

Just having a click around - your CAPTCHA wasn't displaying on the contact us page (firefox 3.6.8)

rob.

Edit: Good luck! I'm a sysadmin, but certainly had my fill of desktop support though. Stuff of nightmares.

My goodness... I'm starting a trend...

Finally have all my printing and business registration stuff worked out and am now officially in business. Website went live last week - www.dontpanititsolutions.com.au.. check it out.. it looks awesome.

Mon-Sat 8AM-6PM

After hours support by arrangement

What's the matter with working Sundays you lazy *******!

Good luck with the venture and hope all goes well. As a self employed person myself, I know how stressful your future time v money arrangements might get. Best thing about being self employed is that you can call the boss an arsehole and chuck a sickie and no one will whinge .... well sort of. :icon_cheers:

Just having a click around - your CAPTCHA wasn't displaying on the contact us page (firefox 3.6.8)

rob.

Edit: Good luck! I'm a sysadmin, but certainly had my fill of desktop support though. Stuff of nightmares.

Ahhh... that's interesting. Its working fine here. I'll have to look into that.

I'm doing the support thing short term while I get through a carbon auditors course. The idea is that if it goes well I'll get someone in to do the front line work for me while I focus on the carbon side of things. It will take a few months to get the auditors certification so I need to earn some cash while that's happening.

Cheers
Dave

OK... capcha should be fixed now. If someone would like to give it a go and let me know it would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Dave

Good looking website Dave, simple and clean - I like it!

Cheers - Mike

PS - I need to send you some info about the services we spoke about.

Back