• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Taps And Couplers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabre

Reaction score
Hi i purchased some beer equipment from a leagues club that went bust so all commercial quality a while ago sold a lot most of it this is what I have left would prefer to swap for BIAB gear but open to offers so pm me if interested thanks shaun

2010_0131Image0020.JPG

Anyone with or thinking about getting a font jump at those quick release couplers. You want the ones with the male thread.
I can see at least four, perhaps a few others.
Batz

If I'm not mistaken Batz, the female threaded bit on the end of the snaplocks are a screw on adapter with the male thread underneath.

yeah plain black is ok. are they in working order. I only need the tap and the male piece to fit into a snap lock fitting

Sorry but only have one with snap lock fittings the rest are the old screw in type have sold quite a few and had no one say they had problems I will post some photos soon

yeah plain black is ok. are they in working order. I only need the tap and the male piece to fit into a snap lock fitting

Here are some close ups of some of the gear ,what would a fair price be for the keg couplers with and with out snap lock fitting please

DSCF2656.JPG

DSCF2653.JPG

DSCF2654.JPG

Those taps look like Andale DA's to me. Florytes are set at an angle.

I have andale taps with a fitting similar to the tap in the bottom left of the photo in the OP. I have also recently bought some Perlicks which I would like to replace them with.

Can anyone give me some advice on which fittings I will need to hook them up?

Back