Sydney New Kegerator gear (are you building a keg fridge), c02 bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SORRY GUYS AT THIS STAGE KEG KING IS NOT KEEN TO SUPPLY FOR NEW BULK BUYS AS SOME OF THE RETAILERS HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PRICES AND LOSS OF BUSINESS. I AM STILL BUILDING THE KEGERATORS AND WILL REPOST AS SOON AS I CAN WITH DETAILS WHEN OF NEW SUPPLIERS

THE PERLICK TAPS WILL BE A DEFIANT PURCHASE AND I MIGHT START A NEW POST JUST FOR THEM BUT STAY POSTED, SORRY ABOUT THE INCONVENIENCE

CHEERS

I've already bought my gear anyway. Couldn't wait too long :p

Good luck with the rest of the buy.

aussie brewer said:
SORRY GUYS AT THIS STAGE KEG KING IS NOT KEEN TO SUPPLY FOR NEW BULK BUYS AS SOME OF THE RETAILERS HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PRICES AND LOSS OF BUSINESS. I AM STILL BUILDING THE KEGERATORS AND WILL REPOST AS SOON AS I CAN WITH DETAILS WHEN OF NEW SUPPLIERS

THE PERLICK TAPS WILL BE A DEFIANT PURCHASE AND I MIGHT START A NEW POST JUST FOR THEM BUT STAY POSTED, SORRY ABOUT THE INCONVENIENCE

CHEERS
What? That's business. That's life. If my competitors complain about how good/cheap/efficient/whatever I am, that's hurting their business, I'll tell them to pick up their game. I wont be pulling back to help them. I just dont get it.

mckenry said:
What? That's business. That's life. If my competitors complain about how good/cheap/efficient/whatever I am, that's hurting their business, I'll tell them to pick up their game. I wont be pulling back to help them. I just dont get it.
I don't think it's their competitors that have been complaining, it's more likely to be their resellers. I can see why they'd be upset.

MCHammo said:
I don't think it's their competitors that have been complaining, it's more likely to be their resellers. I can see why they'd be upset.
Oh yeah. Der. Went off half-cocked. Apologies. Should have re-read before posting.

Latest posts

Back