• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Sydney Moving Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Insight

Reaction score
Hi all

I'll be moving to Perth shortly and have a disturbing amount of brewing stuff laying around. Time to get rid of a few things, please PM me if interested. Pick up is in Killara, NSW.

$30ea 8.5kg LPG Bottles - both 2/3 full I would guess, these are the swap n go ones from Bunnings (2 for sale)
$50ea 19L Ball Lock Kegs (3 for sale)
$free Norge fridge with tap holes drilled in the front, needs a clean! Works perfectly, seals are good.
$100 Various ingredients
- Malt uncracked (Marris O 15kg, JW Pale 8kg, JW Wheat 8kg, Vienna 4kg, Munich 2kg, Various Specialty 13kg)
- Hops (Centennial 160g, Amarillo 100g, Styrian Goldings 90g, Bramling Cross 90g, Cascade NZ Flowers 90g, Saaz 30g)
- Yeast (WLP007 just gone over 6 months, out of date liquid yeasts WY4132, WY4632, WY3278, 5 packets dry yeast)
- Random Fruit (there's a few kg of raspberries that I had plans for a Framboise at one stage)

Pics of fridge attached, note the drilled hole in the side for gas line.

IMG_0049a.jpg

IMG_0050a.jpg

$30ea 8.5kg LPG Bottles - both 2/3 full I would guess, these are the swap n go ones from Bunnings (2 for sale)
$50ea 19L Ball Lock Kegs (3 for sale)
$free Norge fridge with tap holes drilled in the front, needs a clean! Works perfectly, seals are good.
$100 Various ingredients
- Malt uncracked (Marris O 15kg, JW Pale 8kg, JW Wheat 8kg, Vienna 4kg, Munich 2kg, Various Specialty 13kg)
- Hops (Centennial 160g, Amarillo 100g, Styrian Goldings 90g, Bramling Cross 90g, Cascade NZ Flowers 90g, Saaz 30g)
- Yeast (WLP007 just gone over 6 months, out of date liquid yeasts WY4132, WY4632, WY3278, 5 packets dry yeast)
- Random Fruit (there's a few kg of raspberries that I had plans for a Framboise at one stage)

Kegs and Ingredients gone, LPG bottles and fridge available.

Damn, they went quick... I need to start checking the forum twice a day ;)

Had someone interested in fridge but with no way to move it, so is still available for free if anyone's interested. Could be used for dispensing & ingredients or as a fermentation fridge. It goes out on the verge in two weeks if no-one claims it...would be a shame.

Just checked on ebay, LPG bottles going for $20 starting price so I'll match that - $40 for the pair. The gas in them is probably worth that much as it is. You own the cylinders and can either use the swap n go facility at Bunnings or get them filled at the petrol station.

My father, in St Ives, might be interested in the fridge...

Looks like I have a taker for everything now, thanks for all the interest.

Happy Brewing :)

Latest posts

Back