• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Complete All-grain Brewery For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevc

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My brew gear is up for sale, and everything is (I think) at pretty reasonable prices.

• - 90L Alu Stockpot and lid (holes are drilled to accommodate mashmaster dial thermo, and standard SS tap) $75
  • - 50L Alu Stockpot and lid with Mashmaster dial thermometer and stainless tap incl $95
  • - 30L Bucket-o-death and extra elements (supplementary HLT. It has been water-tight for me, but definitely use entirely at your own risk.) $10
  • - 55L Mashtun, Willow Esky, with SS Beer Belly false bottom, Stainless tap, Mashmaster dial thermometer. (the lid hinge is broken, but does not make any difference. Great mashtun and falsie) $90
  • - Italian Spiral burner (ugly surface rust from living near the beach, works great) $60
  • - Mashmaster temperature controller in jiffy box, with stainless waterproof probe that goes in fermenter, incl leads $40
  • - Bar fridge. Old and rusted, but sanded and repainted black. Works great, even keeps a 30L fermenter at 2C for weeks. $20
  • - 4 large concrete blocks to set up "brew stand" $0
  • - Medium Pressure Regulator (the red style, purchased from beer belly) $35
  • - Low Pressure Regulator (fits the burner, used for cooking stir-frys) $15
  • - 2 Still style glass thermometers (more accurate) $20
  • - Extra large storage container on wheels, filled with Coopers glass tallies and belgian bottles $25
  • - Extra large storage container on wheels, filled with PET bottles and misc glass bottles $20
  • - 2 28L cubes for no-chill $15
  • - 2 30L fermenters, different shapes $15
  • - Bottle Tree $10
  • - "Brew box" containing assortment of useful items, some worth noting:

• - Koppafloc (plenty left)
  • - PH test strips
  • - 5.2PH Stabiliser (nearly full)
  • - Yeast nutrient
  • - Wort aerator, Hydrometer, airlocks, etc etc
  • - Various sized measuring cups/containers

Please note that the small scale shown is not for sale, my wife has informed me she'd like it back :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Obviously, I'd much rather sell the lot together. To provide incentive for this, the price for everything is $490. I won't split items up right away, as I'd like to see if someone needs the complete package (or at least close).

Cheers

Trev

Can i ask why you are selling i remember you got this stuff not long ago?? will you ship this stuff interstate?

I'm selling mostly for my own health. When there's such a large supply of good beer, I tend to drink a hell of a lot more. I'm not very good at letting the stocks pile up. I can drink 750's like they were stubbies. I love the technical aspect of brewing, but I'd really prefer to keep the extra weight off. Brewing and staying fit don't really go together well.

There's other reasons as well, like wanting to concentrate on sailing, and saving up money to leave for long-term cruising.

Cheers

Trev

ohh yeah good beer does tend to lead to :chug:
Good luck with the sailing!!

Sorry to see you getting out of it, but top marks for having the guts to do it!
I'm sure there are alot of brewers out there that sometimes wonder what the over indulging is doing to their health not to mention their waistlines!
The obsessive purchasing of components for much $$ is a worry sometimes too. :(

Looks like a great setup for someone getting in to Ag.

TF.

I'm selling mostly for my own health. When there's such a large supply of good beer, I tend to drink a hell of a lot more. I'm not very good at letting the stocks pile up. I can drink 750's like they were stubbies. I love the technical aspect of brewing, but I'd really prefer to keep the extra weight off. Brewing and staying fit don't really go together well.

There's other reasons as well, like wanting to concentrate on sailing, and saving up money to leave for long-term cruising.

Cheers

Trev

Shame to lose you mate, I enjoyed your posts.
On the upside, at least you found a more healthy hobby with the boats.
Good luck to you. :super:

stagga.

If you break it up, I call dibs on the bar fridge and fridge controller. At $60 that's a bargain if it can fit a fermenter. Also call dibs on the plastic bottles in a container.

• - 90L Alu Stockpot and lid (holes are drilled to accommodate mashmaster dial thermo, and standard SS tap) $75
  • - 50L Alu Stockpot and lid with Mashmaster dial thermometer and stainless tap incl $95
  • - Italian Spiral burner (ugly surface rust from living near the beach, works great) $60
  • - Medium Pressure Regulator (the red style, purchased from beer belly) $35
  • - 2 Still style glass thermometers (more accurate) $20
  • - 2 28L cubes for no-chill $15
  • - 2 30L fermenters, different shapes $15
  • - Bottle Tree $10

Cheers

Trev

Interested in these if you split it up, but considering the package as a whole, will think about it over the course of the day and let you know.

PM sent about the whole package.

M^B - the bar fridge component and controller are somewhat surplus to my needs atm, so I have PM'd you as well about these.

Sorry mikem, if the burner becomes surplus I'll let you know but I'm pretty sure it'll be needed when I get my AG act together.

Cheers, GG

If you do split i would take these items at these prices I could pick up as soon as friday:

Mashmaster temperature controller in jiffy box, with stainless waterproof probe that goes in fermenter, incl leads $55
Bottle Tree $10
Extra large storage container on wheels, filled with Coopers glass tallies and belgian bottles $25
The "brew box" depending on the price u want ill take it.

Cheers

Interested in these if you split it up, but considering the package as a whole, will think about it over the course of the day and let you know.

lol, someone sounds like hes gonna make a purchase.. You may as well if you want all that stuff, spend a little bit more and then youve got temp control, and if you dont want the mash tun could allways sell it on?? Do it :p

Edit : looks like you may have allready missed out :wacko:

Its always a shame to lose another HB'er!

Its also a shame in down here in Adelaide, I am sure I could help out with some of those items - postage will hardly make it worth it though. Best of luck with sailing too!

Cheers.

Its always a shame to lose another HB'er!

Fully, I dont know how people could give up this magnificent hobby personally :huh: the mind boggles... Beer is just so good for you :p

I'd be interested in the mashtun, 90L pot, and cubes if the gear doesn't end up getting sold all in one lot.. Or if any of the items are not needed by the eventual buyer.

Cheers

Trev

Trev I agree with you there, if you look at average 400/litre calories of H/brew its not hard to work out how to pack the weight on when you are only burning 3000 to 4000 calories a day. Having great tasting beer on tap in great quanities is a real trap. I for one have got rid of my 1/2 litre handles and replaced them with 300ml glasses and now limit myself to two beers a day. Since Xmas I have shed eight kilo's without really dieting and yes it has all come off the gut. Bloody shame life is such a bitch with the best things exacting its price in one way or another.

Cheers

I would LOVE one of those Medium density LP controllers....

Weren't you the dude that was growing hops on his balcony?

If so are you selling them by any chance?

Latest posts

Back