• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Syd: 3 Hop Plants / Hop Rhizomes In Pots Free #

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maheel

Reaction score
i have 3 hop rhizomes in pots that i need to give away, pick up only in Mosman (sydney) NSW

Pride of Ringwood, Cascade and Vienna Gold

2 are growing (last week) and i reckon the other will grow. dont know which one is not growing....

I have moved to QLD and this is a drive by and pick up from the front yard (under the hedge in the driveway)
no gate, no dog, no one home
stop and go sort of pickup........

if no one gets them they will die or be dumped by new owners of the house i guess.... i forgot to put them on the truck to QLD, my bad <_<

all i ask is if you claim them
1. PM me for the pick up address and that you actually go get them
2. tell me when your going to get them
3. try not to make a mess when you pick them up......
4. then post up they have been picked up so that i know they are gone and not still sitting there

1st in to pm and post here gets them.

it would be nice if you made a donation to this site as some sort of good karma to the beer gods.......

happy daze

Maheel

All done, just got back from picking them up on the way home from the shops.

More then happy to help you out by sending the rhizomes to you if they can be possibly dug back up or do they need to grow bigger to be able to be sent or once they get to harvesting i can send you a heap?
Dont know to much about hop growing as yet, but have seen a few posts about people sending around rhizomes?

All done, just got back from picking them up on the way home from the shops.

More then happy to help you out by sending the rhizomes to you if they can be possibly dug back up or do they need to grow bigger to be able to be sent or once they get to harvesting i can send you a heap?
Dont know to much about hop growing as yet, but have seen a few posts about people sending around rhizomes?

NA you keep them, I hope you can get them to grow.

in the future and if they grow well you can split some of the rhizomes next season etc and give them away for free to other AHB peeps

gives me some beer karma points this end :)

Maheel

Back