Super 12 - 2005

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Interested in a tipping comp for Super 12 2005 ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You poor misguided children!

Hopefully the game and the REFEREE will live up to expectations

Regards

Curry

This almost belongs in this topic, being Rugby Union and all.

Charlotte's Topless Snap Stolen
If blushing is in Charlotte Church's repertoire, then the Welsh singer will be rather rouge about the cheek with the latest developments in her love life.The 19-year-old, who is now romancing Welsh rugby hunk Gavin Henson, will be wishing that her boyfriend was more careful with his belongings.Well, either that, or she'll be wishing that she hadn't sent him any topless snaps or cheeky texts via her mobile... then she'd be saved from the utter embarrassment of half of South Wales seeing her in a saucy Page 3-style pose.

Whilst out on the town celebrating the Welsh rugby team's Grand Slam triumph in Cardiff, Gavin misplaced his phone.

But in true 'finders keepers, losers weepers' style, whoever found the phone then forwarded the saucy pic of Charlotte onto a mate.

And as these things will... the photo was forwarded and forwarded again.

The Sun says that they have seen the photo, which they claim is now being offered to newspapers for 20,000.

However, they have agreed not to publish it to spare Charlotte's embarrassment, but did reveal that the photo shows Charlotte cradling her ample curves.

They quote a close pal as saying: "Charlotte and Gavin sent sexy texts when they started dating. The photo was just some private fun. I think they'll be more careful."

Gavin's agent was not so amused: "I will be looking into it," he said.

quincy said:
What was first prize again ????
[post="59494"][/post]​

Actually, as I recall, first prize was that we each piss in a bottle, carefully label and cap it, and send it off to you. And, I for one, stand by my pledge.

I told you guys at the start of the season how it was going to pan out... and with just two games left before the Red & Blacks lift the trophy, I have already started the heavy drinking involved in victory celebrations!!!!

(retain the right to edit this post in the future to remove incriminating information)

Dreamboat

dreamboat said:
Clearly nobody on this forum follows the super 12 at all.... again it will be a boring predictable season with Canterbury winning all their games by a very solid margin, and highlighting the flaws in the coaching and playing skills in the balance of the teams. This will lead to the contraction of the competition next year to the "Super 2" where the rest of the world attempts to assemble a team capable of keeping the Crusaders to under a 30 point win.

dreamboat
[post="41840"][/post]​

dreamboat said:
I told you guys at the start of the season how it was going to pan out... and with just two games left before the Red & Blacks lift the trophy, I have already started the heavy drinking involved in victory celebrations!!!!

(retain the right to edit this post in the future to remove incriminating information)

Dreamboat

Hopefully I reserve the right to also bag you out later on Friday night when the Hurricanes stop the Crusaders from making the final, and then me getting box tickets to the final in Sydney :lol:

Beers,
Doc

Hopefully I reserve the right to also bag you out later on Friday night when the Hurricanes stop the Crusaders from making the final, and then me getting box tickets to the final in Sydney

Hee hee hee ... if Matty has an off day with the boot like he did against the Canes you might have to consider flights to SA Doc ?

My tip: Bulls-Crusaders final with the Bulls taking the trophy by a whisker.

But hey - what do I know?

- Snow.

How are yuo going Doc?????

Eighteen - Blot at 1/2 time........

Two Words.

Red
Black

dreamboat

I concede it isnt looking good for a Canes win, mind you ther could be some biffo on.

Methinks the Crusaders are too strong for the Warastahs this weekend. Should be a good game, though.

-Snow

Snow said:
Methinks the Crusaders are too strong for the Warastahs this weekend. Should be a good game, though.

-Snow
[post="60467"][/post]​

I agree. Still going to be a great slugout. Bring on 5pm Saturday.

Beers,
Doc

Hey Quincy

Well done on the super 12 tipping comp. I was away last week. Is there a plan in place to honour the beer reward? PM me a postal address and I'll shoot a bottle across. Maybe not my best recent beer (which are mostly in champagne bottles, rather heavy), but something decent I happen to have bottled a couple of PET bottles of.

better send me your address too Quincy I have a coopers pale in PET Bundy stubbies I can send.

Cheers :beer:

I'll find something too Quincy.
PM me your postal addy.

Beers,
Doc

Latest posts

Back