Super 12 - 2005

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Interested in a tipping comp for Super 12 2005 ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bloody Reds - that was the only game I missed!

Go the Brumbies!!

Jeez, if my random guessing approach works as well the rest of the season as it did this week you boys better get brewing on my beers.

Guest Lurker said:
Jeez, if my random guessing approach works as well the rest of the season as it did this week you boys better get brewing on my beers.
[post="47223"][/post]​

hahahah, still got eleven more rounds plus the finals. Plenty of time for brewing :lol:

Doc

Just thought I would also point out a perfect score for myself as well :D

Lets declare the winners now. GL and I can decide if we split the prize or if everyone needs to donate two brews each :p

Making the most of the moment 'cause as sure as $hit it will be tha last opportunity. :(

Cheers

Oh man I'm hurting. That Fu$%ing sideline ref cost the Reds their match and my near perfect tips (I don't think anyone picked the Stormers draw?). It's bloody criminal - not often you get a chance to beat Auckland at home.

- Snow

Can't blame the ref's this week Snow.... or the touchie, or the weather or injured players....

Time to face the reality that Canterbury is great!

dreamboat

And wasn't it a beautiful day in my home town of Nelson.
Great game if you weren't a QLD Red supporter. Always next year Snow.

Beers,
Doc

PS: Hurricanes 3 wins from 3 starts. Fingers crossed they can keep their form.

dreamboat said:
Can't blame the ref's this week Snow.... or the touchie, or the weather or injured players....

Time to face the reality that Canterbury is great!

dreamboat
[post="48912"][/post]​

You're right, there. I lay the blame squarely on the shoulders of that stupid horse they had running around the field. It distracted the Reds players when they went to tackle! :angry:

- Snow

Hey Snow,

The Reds got up and won away from home last night.
I hope you didn't tip against them :lol:

Beers,
Doc

I sure tipped against them.... but it is the Might of Canterbury which all should be in awe of.

Go the Red & Black!!!!!

dreamboat

I got the Canterbury vs Akl game right. Was hoping for more from the Hurricanes though :(

Doc

Doh

Forgot to put in my tips last week. Maybe a blessing in disguise after my previous weeks performance !!!.

But - never got an email reminder from OZ Tips about putting them in even though I have it flagged on the site. Anyone been in the position yet of getting the reminder - did it work??.

cheers- richard.

Hey Richard.

I got the reminder emails for both the Super12 and NRL comps. Just as well, as I would have forgotten to enter my tips otherwise.
So it is working for me. No major loss though I think this week :lol:

Beers,
Doc

Thanks Doc

I checked my setting and email address one the site and it's OK. Maybe we have some sort of filter at work and it got caught ???

Lesson learnt is not to be so lazy and rely on teh reminder.

As I said - I probably went better not putting in tips anyway !!!

Cheers- me

PS - Go those waratahs !!!!

Plastic Man said:
I checked my setting and email address one the site and it's OK. Maybe we have some sort of filter at work and it got caught ???

If you work for a major corporate and are using your work email, then more than likely it is being blocked on your corporate email gateway.
I was contracting to a company last year, and the security manager was very proud of the fact that he was blocking tipping comp reminder emails ;)
I pointed out to him that 2kb of text times even say 500 users is bugger all, and just proved that he liked being a #&$(# and it summarised the stupid mentality and culture in this particular companys corporate environment.
Unfortunately I know of one AHB member who does work there, and would agree with me 100% on my comments.

Beers,
Doc

I got the Canterbury vs Akl game right. Was hoping for more from the Hurricanes though

Doc

At least you didn't have to sit through it at the Stadium with a couple of Tui's though Doc

Waratahs v Canterbury this weekend. A tough one to pick. What's the call on this one, lads? I went Canterbury...just.

- Snow

Yeah a tough one.
Is Rogers supposed to be back ? His stand in had a great game last weekend.
If anyone is going to beat the Warratahs, I think it will be the Crusaders.
I'll go Crusaders by a whisker.

Beers,
Doc

Crusaders by about a thousand I reckon.

I do have two eyes by the way... just one of them is painted red and black and I can't see out of it.

dreamboat

Latest posts

Back