• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Stainless Steel Drip Tray- "for Sale"

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clean brewer

Obsessed Home Brewer
Reaction score
IMG_0237.JPGIMG_0236.JPGIMG_0235.JPGIMG_0243.JPG

Hello all,

I have this Drip Tray up for Sale, it measures 6inch wide by 5inch deep.. I have not used it yet and it seems in "as new" condition, it is a single tap drip tray but could still be used as a drip tray for 2 taps if they were close enough together(as pictures show).. ;)

I was going to use it with the 2 taps I just purchased but am planning on 4 taps, so I am looking at a bigger drip tray hence the reason for the sale... It is similar to this one from Craftbrewer...

Looking at selling it for $45 plus postage... I will donate $5 of that $45 as a donation to AHB.... :D

PM if interested...

:icon_cheers: CB

Attachments

• IMG_0242.JPG
    IMG_0242.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 7
Ok...

If there is any interest for it, ill move it on for $35 plus postage... Just want to move it on to get a bigger one, if it doesnt sell, ill just put it on Ebay I guess.... :icon_cheers:

CB

Ok...

If there is any interest for it, ill move it on for $35 plus postage... Just want to move it on to get a bigger one, if it doesnt sell, ill just put it on Ebay I guess.... :icon_cheers:

CB

Just what I need. PM sent

and why do I think you owe me one .................................. am I funding some part of the new one ???

Just what I need. PM sent

and why do I think you owe me one .................................. am I funding some part of the new one ???

SOLD... I just knew I could count on someone south of the border.....

Yes, this will fund part of it, the $50 is already spent, can finally get some taps installed once I put the order through to Craftbrewer..

:icon_chickcheers: CB

Back